NANDA Approved Nursing Diagnosis 2007-2008 contains 188 nursing diagnosis, latest NANDA-I Approved Nursing Diagnosis 2009-2011 contains an additional 21 new nursing diagnosis, 9 revisions diagnosis and some of diagnosis are not used again. Total nursing diagnosis at this time is 205 nursing diagnosis.
Nanda I usually revised every 2 years, but this time NANDA I publish a list of NANDA Nursing Diagnosis for period of three years.
for complete list of NANDA Approved Nursing Diagnosis 2009-2011 :
Nursing Diagnoses 2009-2011: Definitions and Classification (NANDA NURSING DIAGNOSIS)
Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification 2012-14 (Nanda International)
Care Plan Nursing
- Activity Intolerance
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Decreased Cardiac Output
- Deficient Fluid Volume
- Imbalanced Nutrition Less Than Body Requirements
- Imbalanced Nutrition More than Body Requirements
- Impaired Physical Mobility
- Impaired Skin Integrity
- Ineffective Airway Clearance
- Ineffective Breathing Pattern
- Self-Care Deficit
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (90)
- Erikson's Theory of Psychosocial Development
- Nursing Care Plan for Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DH...
- Treatment for Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Callista Roy ppt (YouTube)
- The Life of Florence Nightingale
- Who was Florence Nightingale?
- Notes on Nursing by Florence Nightingale (Video)
- BSN 2-B DOROTHEA OREM (Youtube)
- Betty Neuman's Systems Model of Nursing (YouTube)
- Peplau Theory (Video)
- 14 Basic Needs Of Virginia Henderson (Video)
- History of Nursing Models
- Dorothea Orem's Theory
- NANDA Approved Nursing Diagnosis 2009-2011
- Healthy Diet for Diabetes
- Treatment of Hypogonadism in Men with HIV Infectio...
- Mothers Who Lose Weight Before Further Pregnancy ‘...
- Oral Sex: What's the Real Risk ?
- 5 Natural Asthma Treatment Tips
- Asthma Emergency Treatment
- Nursing Theory
- Examples of Nursing Models
- ▼ September (22)
Monday, September 13, 2010