1. Primary Assessment
o How does the airway
o Is there a blockage / congestion, secretions in the airway?
o How does the sound of his breathing, if there are additional breath sounds?
o How breathing pattern? Frequency? The depth and rhythm?
o Do use a respirator muscles?
o Are there additional breath sounds?
o What about the peripheral arteries and carotid arteries? The quality (content and voltage)
o How capillary refillnya, whether there akral cold, cyanosis or oliguri?
o Is there a decrease in consciousness?
o How vital signs?
2. Secondary Assessment
Important things that need to be studied further in chest pain (coronary):
1. Location of pain
Where is a start, (coronary chest pain: from sternal spread to the neck, chin or shoulder to the left arm of the ulna)
2. The nature of pain
Feeling full, heavy feeling like cramps, squeezing, stabbing, choking / burning, etc..
3. Pain characteristics
Degrees of pain, duration, how often arise in a certain period.
4. Chronological pain
Beginning there is pain and progress in sequence
5. The situation at the time of the attack
Does arise in times / circumstances
6. Factors that reinforce / relieve pain such as attitude / body position, movement, pressure, etc..
7. Other possible symptoms whether or not a relationship with chest pain.
1. Changes comfort pain (acute pain) associated with tissue ischemia secondary to arterial occlusion, tissue inflammation
2. Changes in tissue perfusion (heart muscle) associated with decreased blood flow
3. Activity intolerance related to imbalance between O2 supply and demand tissue metabolism.
The principles of Action:
1. bedrest with Fowler position / semi-Fowler
2. Perform 12 lead ECG if necessary 24 leads
3. Observe vital signs
4. Collaboration O2 delivery and administration of drugs, analgesics, tranquilizers, nitroglycerin, calcium antagonists and observation drug side effects.
5. Install a drip and give peace to the client
6. Taking blood samples
7. Reduce environmental stimuli
8. Be calm in the works
9. Observe signs of complications
Related Articles :
Emergency Nursing Care Plan For Chest Pain - Heart Attack
Care Plan Nursing
- Activity Intolerance
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Decreased Cardiac Output
- Deficient Fluid Volume
- Imbalanced Nutrition Less Than Body Requirements
- Imbalanced Nutrition More than Body Requirements
- Impaired Physical Mobility
- Impaired Skin Integrity
- Ineffective Airway Clearance
- Ineffective Breathing Pattern
- Self-Care Deficit
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (90)
- Sex Addiction When Sleeping Beauty
- Sports, Main Lock Waist Pain Medicine
- Nursing Care Plan Nephrotic Syndrome
- Nursing Care Plan Asthma Bronchiale
- Tips Brighten Face
- Tips Eliminate Mouth Odor
- Healthy Living Tips
- Tips Educate Children Become Smart
- Eliminate Acne Tips
- Former Eliminate Acne Tips
- Tips Overcoming Sleep Disorders Hard
- Raise Weight Loss Tips, Be Ideal
- Caring for Hair Tips
- Nursing Care Plan for Emphysema
- Nursing Care Plans Anxiety
- Nursing Care Plan
- Nursing Care Plan Anemia
- Nursing Care Plan Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Nursing Care Plan Stroke
- Nursing Care Plan Gastroenteritis
- Nursing Job : Paramedic - PT Rahman Abdijaya
- Nursing Care Plan Chest Pain
- Nursing Care Plan Hallucinations
- Nursing Care Plan Diabetes Mellitus
- ▼ January (24)